Letter to a Friend

Posted by KINGdom of Saudi Arabia | 3:24 PM | , | 0 comments »

by mcdeuna-0728
IN SILENCE
Al- Khobar
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
13 April 2008, 2:45 pm (Saudi time)


My Jesus,

I have waited a long time for this moment. I have needed time to speak with you alone & especially to listen to you. The truth, to be honest, is that you do not stop sending me messages.
The problem is that I do not always want to receive them. At times I drown them out with music, friends, noise…..Nonetheless, I cannot deny it. I feel a great emptiness, even though it doesn’t show with others. Yet then, when your calm invitation “follow me” comes, my heart overflows with light & peace. As soon as I hear this invitation in the depth of my conscience, my heart trembles at the thought that you have chosen me.
I know I will find true happiness at your side, I know you will quench my thirst for eternity, and that with you I will leave a permanent mark as I pass through this world, doing good in your name. But I am afraid. It frightens me to set out on an adventure where I risk everything, even though I know I can also gain everything.
Jesus, grant me the generosity to throw myself after you without hesitation, to cut the mooring that bind me to the shore and keep me from pulling out into the sea of the world with you as the captain of my ship. Give me courage, give me strength. I know I will not have vision, apparitions, or anything of the kind. Yet your voice will not cease to call within my soul with a clarity that leaves no room for doubts, “follow me “ will be your invitation.
I will follow you, Jesus. I will follow you wherever you go, and wherever you take me. I will go with you, carrying my cross and rising you. Only three things I ask of you: grant me FAITH, grant me GENEROSITY, grant me COURAGE; in a word, grant me LOVE.

P.S

Walk with me always for I am not alone.

I love you dearly,

King


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-seZ61-0k

i personally thank frt. filmar fiel, svd for sharing this inspiring and spirit awakening powerpoint presentation. wowwwwwww!

0 comments