Birthday Presentation (HOME)

Posted by KINGdom of Saudi Arabia | 10:30 AM | | 0 comments »

The above video presentation was presented to me by my brother (Fr. Glen Deuna, SVD) when I had my vacation last January 2006 along with some other surprises. I kept it with some other souvenirs from bohol.

The video is the story of my life since I was a child to teenage years and finally to adolescent. It brings complete joy to me seeing my dad and my mom alive even in the photos. The people in the video are the object of my affection. I grew up with them full of love. I am thankful to God that He created the gift of "vocation" because our source of joy & love is through prayers. We are all taking different paths, but through our faith and prayers we are all connected.

Thank you for keeping the family spirit alive.

I love you manoy Glen!

0 comments