Meet Nick Vujicic

Posted by KINGdom of Saudi Arabia | 12:37 PM | | 13 comments »

Do not be a victim of your own weakness, but instead be an inspiration!

My questions were answered very quickly at may kasama pang video, laban ka? I meet my cyber friend Nick from http://www.4marks.com/

His name is Nick Vujicic and he's 25 years old. He was born without arms or legs and given no medical reason for this condition. Faced with countless challenges and obstacles, God has given him the strength to surmount what others might call impossible. Along with that, the Lord has placed within him an unquenchable passion to share this same hope and genuine love that he's personally experienced with more than two million people all over the globe. Traveling extensively to over 19 nations, he's been extremely humbled by the continuous opportunities that the Lord has given him to share his testimony along with the hope that he has in Jesus with people in so many nations and situations. His greatest joy in this life is to introduce Jesus to those he meets and tell them of His great desire to get to know them personally by allowing Him to become their Lord and Savior.

"The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in the path of righteousness for His name sake. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil. For Thou art with me thy faithfulness! Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me. Thou prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. Thou annoint my head with oil. My cup run over, surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

13 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 27, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

    Wow! He's awesome! I can see the true happiness and fulfillment in his eyes. One of the reasons why we should be thankful for what we have and for our blessings.

    Godbless him and you kapatid!

  2. KINGdom of Saudi Arabia // January 27, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

    @ Jorge: Salamat kapatid!

  3. Anonymous // January 27, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

    Hi King! Thanks for sharing this. Nick's life is indeed very inspiring. I guess, his disability is now a gift as it lets him to be an inspiration to all and spread God's good news.

    Very nice post! Good bless you both!

  4. Anonymous // January 28, 2009 at 2:30 AM  

    Dya know that I am also incapable of something? That I also have a disability which hindered me, for quite some time, to the things that I wanna do.

    Sometimes I do question God why me? But seeing this guy made me realize that I am still blessed because I can walk, write, run and still do the things that I am capable of.

    Thank you for sharing Nick's story. It really has inspired me to be thankful for what God has given me.

    God bless you! :)

  5. Anonymous // January 28, 2009 at 5:12 AM  

    King, thanks for sharing this video. I cried. Truly inspirational.

  6. KINGdom of Saudi Arabia // January 28, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

    @ Winkie: Salamat po ate Winkie! Isang taon lang naman tanda mo sa akin eh, hehehe!

    @ Joycee: Uy, nung napanood ko video dati talagang nagulantang ang aking mundo. Akalain mo wala syang paa at kamay pero seem very contented sa life nya. God really works!

    @ Dfish: Cry din ako nung nakita ko yang video. Inspirational talaga yan kapatid!

    Maraming salamat! Pray for me always...

  7. p0kw4ng // January 29, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

    king...papaliwanag muna ako kahit hindi ka baranggay,hihihi

    suri ha kasi akala ko wala ka lang update..akala ko matagal na kitang na add sa list ko,wala pa pala..tapos kanina try ko bakit yung friendster mo ang lumalabas na link..try ko ulit mamaya kasi ang bagal din sobra ng connection ko ngayon...

    eto nga at atat na akong panoorin itomg video sa post mo eh hindi ko din mapanood..pwamis balik ako!

    salamat ng marami!

  8. Unknown // February 2, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

    Nice one KING.. That made me realize of the things I should be thankful and leaving me no choice but questioning myself.... should I ask for more????

    Thanks for the share!

  9. Anonymous // February 5, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

    wow.this video is really inspiring.thanks for the upload.haayyy.nakakatuwa syang makita na masaya. :p

  10. Anonymous // February 5, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

    langyaka, king, pinaiyak naman ako ng video mo. i'm on my low moments for the past few days pero this post really uplifted me. salamat, King. salamat talaga!

    God bless!

  11. Harden // February 6, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

    Hi King... ang ganda ng post mo.. naiyak tlaga ako... very inspirational.....natouch ako s video ni nick.. nagawa nya ang dapat gawin, at naisp ko rin para s sarili ko n bakit hindi .. eh kumpleto ako..

    Regards...

  12. Unknown // February 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

    He is truly inspiring. Just when I thought I was cursed with things.. knowing his story.. makes us thankful for everything that we have.

  13. Anonymous // April 6, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

    naifeature na siya sa church namin minsan..sobrang napahanga nga ako..at narealize na bilang isang normal na tao, wala tayong karapatang sumuko sa buhay.. :)