friendster, friendster, friendddds...ter!

Posted by KINGdom of Saudi Arabia | 10:47 AM | | 5 comments »

I've been waiting for the friendster to resume its regular airing. For the past 3 days, friendster was in turmoil. I lost my friends on the list [sighs] from 200+ to 15 people left, my gosh!.. What happen to you people? Am I goin to retrieve those from my list?

I was in complete disaster today that my friends were deleted from my list. Until I found out that it happened not only in saudi arabia but universal (as in universal talagaa!). I kept on blaming my laptop for it is not working very well. I am about to throw it away na nga eh (yabang, Lol!) but I realize na mas mahal pa ito kesa sa friendster na yan. I acquire friendster for free di ba? kaya I keep my laptop and set aside friendster for the moment until the repair is totally done.

Anyhow, friendster exerted effort to clean the mess made by hackers! Be patient and you will still be connected with your love ones as soon as this damage is repaired.

5 comments

  1. Chyng // November 17, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

    I heard screams (seriously, SCREAMS) sa office nung nabawasan daw friends nila. Haha, big deal talaga? Well, for me it trimmed to 50%. Ok lang, basata wag ma-hack ang blogs naten. ryt? (--,)

  2. KINGdom of Saudi Arabia // November 17, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

    naku chyng hahanapin ko talaga yang hacker na yan kung nagkataong hacked nya blogspot ko, Lol! kabago bago ko lang dito tapos sisirain nya diskarte ko, hehehe!

    Thanks!

  3. Anonymous // November 18, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

    it is now okay...buti na lang narevive ang aking 1,088 friends....

  4. Chyng // November 18, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

    Hi michael,

    Sabe nga ni kuya Jimbo sa blog nia, bawal nga daw. Pero papapigil ba kayong mga Christians jan? If I were in Saudi, for sure sasali din ako sa SFC! (--,)

    Btw, do you know Jimbo's blog?

  5. Chyng // November 18, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

    Magkakilala kayo right?

    http://jimbodl.blogspot.com/