Photo Challenge # 23 (Make-Over)

Posted by KINGdom of Saudi Arabia | 10:41 PM | | 10 comments »

Hello photo challengers! I came up with these photos this week's challenge. Hope you like those. I find photography a challenging job and a therapy for my homesickness especially these days. Thank you for the inspiration ma'am Wendy!

BEFORE

AFTER

There were rules set by the saudi government for every expatriates to follow. One prohibition is taking photos in public esp. with single women and public properties like mosque, banks and government agencies, but families were excempted from this rule. In my case, I have my own rules, why? because my name is "King", lol! Seriously, you have to abide the set rules otherwise you will end up behind prison bars. I took every photos with care and caution. If they were given a chance to check these photos, perhaps they will like those, lol!. Who do you think the first one disobeyed the rules (??)...

BEFORE
AFTER

Thanks and goodluck to all participants!

10 comments

  1. Helen // November 1, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

    very creative Michael

  2. Connie T. // November 1, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

    I can make a comment on this post now. As I already said, the one of you is fantastic.

  3. ERIN // November 1, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

    these are very creative! I love the first one. and the sun peaking through the 2nd one

  4. Rania Maatouk // November 2, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

    These are great! So creative! Love them both

  5. MamaSnapped // November 2, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

    Those are really neat!! I wish I knew how to get that creative with editting. NICE JOB!!!!!

  6. Wendy // November 3, 2008 at 6:17 AM  

    Wow Michael very creative on that first photo! Good job! Love what you did with the second photo too. As to my opinion whether or not he Saudia Arabia government officials would find it offensive, not a clue!! I don't know how they think! Good Luck :o)

  7. Life in Colors // November 3, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

    Both great editing and very creative, love it! Thanks for sharing

  8. Anonymous // November 4, 2008 at 3:04 AM  

    These turned out really nice. I love the guitar. Great job!

  9. Val // November 4, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

    really inspire!
    Great work!
    val

  10. jopke designs // November 5, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

    Wow, this is fantastic! That guitar picture in the clouds would be my favorite!