Entry to Photo Challenge Bloggers..

Posted by KINGdom of Saudi Arabia | 10:31 AM | | 3 comments »

Hello to my newly found friends from photo challenge blogspot.com(Wendy, Helen & Christine as I remember). While walking to work today, I spotted edges that could be the subject of my interest. I might not be that good in this manner, but atleast I tried capturing the B/W photo of my interest subject. May I know your comments since I am just new in photography. I will accept whatever your comments will be, atleast I will learn from my mistake...By the way, I am using canon digital IXUS 9501S(8.0 pixels).

construction site near our office.

A typical house of natives.
Shokran Kateer (arabic term for thank you very much!) and God bless you!

3 comments

  1. Bohanon Family // October 26, 2008 at 3:05 AM  

    great composition on these!!

  2. Connie T. // October 27, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

    I like the bricks in the first one and the lantern in the second one.

  3. Anonymous // October 28, 2008 at 2:23 AM  

    Great photos. They remind me of shots a guy in my college photograhy 101 class used to take. Love the architectural details.